Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow...and other things!!

We had our first snowfall this past Tuesday and it is so beautiful!! Although, it is very cold today about -9 degrees. I was in the Christmas spirit once I saw the snow and so Meggie and I put up the Christmas decorations! Meggie was quite excited about all the decorations, but she didn't really know what to do with them. But, after putting a few on the tree, she got the hang of it! After Gabby woke up from her nap, I put on her little santa outfit from uncle Loren and Aunty Alicia...she has almost out grown it. I'm starting to get excited about Christmas now and it's only 25 days away!!
We had Gabby dedicated at church last Sunday and it was very special. She did really well, even when the pastor held her. She just kind of gave him a look like "who are you?" I have no pictures from the dedication because we couldn't take pictures, but our parents have lots and I will have to get copies from them. But, Gabby looked so cute, she was wearing her little red and black Christmas dress!! We had so many friends and family there and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love us and our little girls!!
Gabby now has 2 teeth. Her second bottom tooth showed up last week. I think those tiny teeth are so cute, except for when she bites me while I'm breastfeeding her...not so fun:( She has started to become a little more demanding lately. She is not as happy just playing on her own now, she wants to be held more. I think she might be a little frustrated too, because she can not move to get her toys when they are out of reach. I think she will probably be crawling soon.

Can you see those 2 little teeth on the bottom??Today, I am going for a haircut and I'm quite excited about that. I haven't had a haircut since February and I'm so tired of my hair these days:( Tonight, we are celebrating mom Vogt's birthday. Megan has gone to their house today to "help" ama decorate her Christmas tree. She is going to hopefully have a nap there and then they will come back over to our house for dinner and the evening. We want to wish you ama (dog) a very special birthday and hope you have a great day!! We love you so much!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Eric Vogt said...

I'm getting so excited to come home to see the little girls and the rest of you guys!

Mal and Ellie said...

Great pictures! By the way, -9 is cold, but not very cold. Minus 30 is very cold! Enjoy your -9!