Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WOW...4 months old already!

Today, Marty is 4 months old!! I can hardly believe that much time has passed already since I've had him. He continues to be such a joy to us! He is always so content and happy...I absolutely adore him! We have his 4 month shots on Monday and I'm not looking forward to that:( He started to roll over (back to tummy) this week. Now he knows he can do it and he does it all the time. It's really cute!

Megan is playing doctor and getting Marty ready for his shots next week...
Marty is very flexible and loves to stuck on his toes!!
Almost 2 weekends ago now, Uncle Eric and Aunty Traci came up for Grandma's funeral. We also had a family birthday dinner for Megan while they were here. The kids had a blast hanging out with their Aunty and Uncle...and we loved it too!
The beautiful birthday girl!Megan got a cash register, grocery cart and lots of fake food for her birthday from Ama and Papa Dog, Uncle Curt and Uncle Eric and Aunty Traci. She loves to play grocery store now!Meggie loves to blow out the candles!
The girls and I painted our toenails this week. I bought the nail polish that dries in 60 seconds because these girls don't sit still for much longer than that! They both wanted the same color that I had. This was the first time I have painted Gabby's toenails and her nails are so tiny, it was a little tricky to do, but she loves it!All 3 kids, fresh out of the bath!
Last night we were at some friends house for a BBQ and they have a beautiful, huge backyard. The kids loved playing and running around the yard. My good friend is a photographer and she took some adorable pictures of the kids there...I will post some when I get the copies.
This weekend, we have a birthday party for our friend and then Sunday is Father's Day. Jeff and I are teaching children's church on Sunday and then there is a BBQ and carnival at church after the service. I think the kids are going to have a blast!

5 comments:

Derek, Colleen, Sarah and Jacob said...

Those first pictures of Marty are adorable!!!!!

Greg said...

4 months, wow, that's great. That's 3 great kids you got there. It's so nice to connect with family, especially when we continue to all spread out so much.

Nadine said...

I think Marty looks a bit like Lucas did at that age. I might be remembering wrong, but there's a similarity!

Anonymous said...

megan I think you

Anonymous said...

megan lets get naked go to bed and play doctor, I will THOROUGHLY examn you all over, I LOVE toddler girls nice tight little pussy's