Thursday, February 15, 2007

Doctor's Visit

Well, I had another doctor's appointment today. I have to go every 2 weeks now, as the "day" is getting closer!! I only gained 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks and I was very excited about that. My doctor said that the baby is in the breech position right now, but it is still too early to tell if it will stay that way. I hope and pray that it turns itself around!!

Then we had Megan's swimming lessons again today. She was not too happy to be in the cold pool. After about 10 minutes in the cold pool, she said to me "all done". Then we went into the warm kiddie pool and she had a blast. She just doesn't like to be cold. Sounds like me!! She gets a little distracted at swimming lessons because she is so busy watching the other kids in the pool. I saw 2 other pregnant women at the pool today, so I didn't feel so alone!

Jeff and I didn't do anything special for Valentine's day yesterday. We made dinner together and just hung out in the evening. Maybe we will go out for dinner one of these nights, when it's not so busy. Tonight we are having friends over to watch Survivor. I can't believe I am still addicted to that show after 8 years, or however long it's been on.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hey Tan! Way to figure out the links! Glad to get baby updates.