Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was uneventful for us. On Friday night Jeff's parents came over for Chinese Food and a movie. On Saturday morning we ran errands and in the afternoon we went for a long walk, as the weather was so nice!! In the evening we went to church and I tried again to leave Megan in the nursery, she only lasted about 10 mintues! I will keep trying every week. She likes the nursery with all the toys and other kids, but she just wants mommy or daddy to be in the room with her.
Today we have just hung out at home and this afternoon we will head over to my parents house for dinner. They just got home from Cuba this week and so we have to catch up! Megs always loves to see Ama and Papa.

Lately, I have been very frustrated with Megan's naps. She sleeps really well at night usually from 7:30pm to 7:30am. But in the day I can only get her to sleep for ONE hour. I feel like I have tried everything! She wakes up very unhappy and will not go back to sleep. I know that she is still tired, but she just cries and cries!! I hear about all these other kids who nap for 2-3 hours in the day and I am jealous!! If anyone has any advice for me I would be grateful. I was just hoping that with the baby coming, I would get more of a break in the day. Maybe I will just have to live with this!?!?!


Megs has been obsessed with the baby lately, she always wants to hug and kiss my belly. I hope she likes the baby when he/she comes out!!

Megan starts swimming lessons again this week. She loves swimming and playing in the water. I'm more concerned about myself being in a swimsuit and 7 months pregnant!!
I guess I will be under the water most of the time!!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Eric Vogt said...

Wow! This is a lot for one calendar year. Getting the internet and a blog site! I'm sure I'll love reading and seeing how you guys are doing! Keep the posts coming!