Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy Little Girl

On Saturday night we had a birthday dinner for Jeff's dad. Megan helped me make a special birthday card for him. She used her crayons and did some coloring inside. It was really cute!! I have been trying to teach her to say "happy birthday".



Then on Sunday we had a birthday party for one of Megan's little friends. The party was at Scandia (a mini golf and arcade place). The kids had pizza and birthday cake! They all got tokens to go on rides or play games. Megan was scared of some of the games and we had lots of tokens left over. Megan and her friends really enjoyed the birthday cake!!





On Sunday afternoon we went to Derek and Colleen's for a little bit and saw their new puppy "buddy". He is really cute!! Megan was a little unsure of him. I don't know why because she is not scared of Molly and she is bigger than Buddy. On Sunday evening my good friend got baptized and it was really neat to be there. Lots of her non-christian friends came!!


This is a dress I wore when I was one. Megan was not cooperating when I tried to put it on her. I wanted to get a picture of her in the dress and compare it to my picture. I think I waited a little too long to put her in it. It's a little small on her! Oh well.


Megan has been napping a little better these days. On Sunday and Wednesday she napped for 2 hours straight. The other days were somewhere between 1 and 2 hours. I'm hoping we get into some kind of routine with naps before the baby comes!

Yesterday, both my parents had the day off work and Megs and I went to their house. We went for a walk because it was so nice and sunny out. We took Megs to the park and Ama and Papa loved playing on the swings and slides with her!

I don't have any pictures from the park because I forgot my camera. Oh well, maybe next time I will remember!


No comments: