Monday, March 5, 2007

Birthday Weekend

This weekend Jeff's brother, Eric came home for the weekend to celebrate his birthday! We had lots of family time this weekend. We even were out two nights this weekend without Megan. My mom watched her on Saturday night and Jeff's parents watched her on Sunday night. It was kind of weird being away from her for two nights in a row! But it was nice.


On Saturday night we had a dinner for Eric at Jeff's parents house and then we played poker. On Sunday night a few friends and us went out for dinner to a new restaurant in town called Memphis Blues. I didn't eat much because I was full from snacking in the afternoon, but there was lots of food and mostly meat. And we saw a "famous person" at the restaurant...Tony Parsons from GlobalTV. I spotted him first and Jeff tried to get a picture of him by putting the camera under his arm, so Tony wouldn't notice him taking the picture. The picture didn't turn out to good, because Jeff didn't use the flash!!

I went to the doctor again last week and the baby is still breech. I have to go to the doctor again this week to check the baby again. If the baby is still breeched this week then my doctor will send me for an ultrasound to make sure. So we are still praying that the baby turns on its own. I have been having quite a bit of trouble sleeping these days. I seem to get cramps in my legs and I constantly turn from side to side. I know I wake up Jeff a lot, but I am so uncomfortable. Other than that I am feeling pretty good for being 8 months pregnant!!

Megan has been loving the bath lately. Now she wants to lie on her tummy and kick her legs and blow bubbles. She has been learning from swimming lessons I guess. We finished her swimming lessons now and I don't think we will go again until after the baby is born. I am just getting too big to lift her!!


Last weekend we had our friends over for a visit. We hadn't seen them in so long!! It was so great to catch up with them again. Their daughter is 3 years old now and Annette and I are both pregnant and due just 2 weeks apart from each other. Megan and Haylie played so nicely together and Megan still talks about her. It's too bad they don't live closer so we could see them more.

Well that's all for now!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe you are 8 months already! Wow. I will definitely pray that Baby Vogt will lovingly change positions! Hope to chat with you very soon.