Thursday, March 22, 2007

3 weeks and counting

We took Megan to the park this past weekend. She totally loves it! The playground is pretty good for kids her age and she can go on the slide by herself. Although, she prefers that we go with her. She gets pretty upset when we leave. We have been to the park 3 times in the last week and now I think she is getting used to it. She is a little scared of the swings these days. She only stays in the swing for about a minute and then she says "all done". She used to love the swings, so maybe she got scared one time.


I can hardly believe this baby is due in three weeks!! This pregnancy has gone by SO fast. Although, I am getting more uncomfortable these days and I look forward to that being over. Jeff took some pregnancy pictures of me the other day and some of them turned out.



I was at the doctor again today and my doctor could not tell if the baby was breech again or not. She felt around my belly for quite awhile and was still unsure - so she is sending me for an ultrasound tomorrow. I really hope that it is head down at this point. She said the baby is probably a little under 7 lbs right now and she said that is good if they have to try and turn the baby because it still has some room. I just trust God that everything will work out! It will be neat to see the baby at the ultrasound because now it is so much bigger than last time.

We have been taking care of Jeff's parents dog while they are away and Megan is totally obsessed with her. Megan never leaves her alone and she always wants to give her hugs, of course Molly is not a big fan of that. Megan even wakes up from her naps calling for Molly. I'm sure Molly will be relieved to go home after this week!


I will try to post again really soon to let you all know how the ultrasound goes. Bye for now!

No comments: