Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fun with Bubbles

Today Jeff bought Megan some bubbles to play with outside. She totally loved them! It was really cute watching her try to catch them. We played outside today for quite a while because it was SO beautiful. The sun was shining and it was really warm. I just love springtime!!

Earlier this week, Derek and Colleen came over to help us cut down some trees in our backyard. We got them a chainsaw for their wedding and Derek loves to use it. He cut down our large cherry tree and a plum tree. The yard feels so much bigger now. Megan was very interested in the whole process and she wasn't scared of the loud chainsaw. Then Jeff had to chop the tree branches into smaller pieces and put them in the truck and haul them to the dump. Megan wanted to be outside with daddy when he was cutting the branches. She mostly stayed in the cab of the truck and just played around in there.


Wednesday was my last day of work in the office. It was a good day, but it doesn't feel like I am really done yet. I am still working from home for as long as posssible and then hopefully I can start up again a few months after the baby comes. On Thursday night, my boss took all the staff out for dinner to Yama's Greek Restaurant. It was really good and I ate way too much. Sometimes I don't realize my stomach is smaller these days. I didn't feel really good that night though, I had really bad heartburn and had trouble getting to sleep. I guess while I was out for dinner, Megan was a little troublemaker for Jeff. She cried for me for more than an hour. She usually loves her time with her daddy, so I don't know what was up. She has been a little sick and out of sorts this week, so maybe she just didn't feel well.

I was at the doctor's office again this week and my doctor said everything looks good and I am starting to dilate. I can't believe this is happening so soon!! I am starting to get more excited and anxious now. I am still not sleeping well, but I guess that I'm being prepared for when the baby comes!!

Bye for now!!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I can't believe how big Megs is getting! She is so cute! And I am so excited to meet Baby Vogt. I think you are doing a fabulous job as pregnant mama, and I know you will do fantastic with two!