Thursday, May 10, 2007

Springtime!!

I have been sick most of this week. It all started with a sore throat on Saturday and has gotten progressively worse. Now I have a cough and a constantly runny nose. I am just hoping and praying that the girls don't get sick. Jeff already said he has a little bit of a sore throat :( We have stayed home pretty much everyday this week because I haven't felt like doing anything. We did venture out for a walk on Tuesday, my first walk alone with the 2 girls. I had Gabby in the snugli and Megs in the stroller. It worked out great!! Yesterday my mom and a family friend came over for a visit and then mom and I took the girls for another walk.

Megan has been totally obsessed with bubbles lately. She asks for them all the time. Now she wants to blow the bubbles herself, but in doing so she licks the bubble wand and I don't really want her to drink bubbles!!!

We have been playing outside lots the last few days because the weather has been SO nice!! I love this spring weather, except it's not great when you are sick!!My sister and her family were up for this past weekend and they brought Megan SO many new toys that they have outgrown. Megan especially likes the play kitchen and she makes daddy "coffee" in her kitchen every day when he comes home from work. It's really cute!! They sit at the table and have coffee together.

Gabby has been doing great! Lately I have been feeding her at around 9pm and she is usually awake in the evenings from about 7-9pm. Sometimes she is a little wired just before bedtime and I fight to get her to sleep for about 1/2 hour. Last night she didn't wake up again until almost 3am!! I went in to check on her at about 2am because I wanted to make sure she was okay. She was so peaceful!! Then she was up again at 6:15am and I fed her and then she slept again until 8:30am. I have really appreciated her good sleeps this past week because I haven't felt great.
Daddy and Gabby like to have naps together!! I think Megan just woke up from her nap. So, bye for now!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hey Tan! Hope you are feeling all better. Happy Mother's Day! I think you are doing a fantastic job. I hope to come visit really soon. Maybe in June. Could I come on a weekday rather than week-end? I would love to see you all.