Friday, February 22, 2008

Uncle's visit

We have been enjoying hanging out with Uncle Curt this week! Megan is loving having Uncle here. She goes down to his bedroom every morning to wake him up and she asks for Uncle Curt first thing in the morning. She is going to be so sad when he goes back to Winnipeg:( The girls love it when Uncle plays guitar for them!

Gabby is adjusting well to Molly staying with us and now she actually likes the dog. Molly seems to be getting a little tired of the girls...like when Gabby pulls her fur and her tail! Molly has been spending quite a bit of time in the backyard, which I think she enjoys.Last Saturday we celebrated Jassie's birthday, with dinner and dessert. Megan always has so much fun with aunty Jas. Megan was enjoying some of aunties smoothie drink!The weather has been so nice this week and I have managed to get out for a couple of walks. Jeff and I and the girls went one day and my mom and I and the girls went another day. Megan and Gabby are loving the double stroller where they sit beside each other!It was so cute the other day in the stroller when Megs put her arm around Gabby.
We stopped by Derek and Colleen's place this week to check out the addition on their house. It looks great! Jeff did some electrical work there and the girls and I hung out with Colleen and Sarah. Sarah is getting bigger and bigger all the time. Megan wanted to hold Sarah and she was SO happy!!And the girls liked to play on the piano!!
Yesterday, Megan was outside playing for about 2 hours and our little neighbour girl came over to play for a bit too. It has been so nice to have some Spring like weather! I love the sunshine. Gabby loves the swing on the deck!!

I had a great talk with my brother this week! It had been a while since we last chatted and it was so nice. I love that Loren and I can talk for so long and it's so comfortable, even when some time has passed, it doesn't feel like it. So, thank you Loren for who you are, you are such a blessing to me! We can't wait to see you and Alicia again, we miss you guys lots.

Tonight, Jeff is going out for a poker night and my mom is coming over here to watch a girly movie with me! I'm excited because I can't remember the last time I watched a girly movie:) Should be fun...

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Can I come for girly movie night! I miss you! It feels like it has been so long. I don't know when I will be up next...and i KNOW that I won't have you coming to my place anytime soon:) All the pics are so great, especially the lovin' in the stroller.
Tell Megs and Gabby that Auntie Kirsten says hi and she loves them!

Traci said...

:) Cute pics as always. I believe that the last girly movie you watched was probably How to Lose a Guy in 10 days with me, mom and meggie over the holidays.

Keith - Kristen said...

So cute how the girls love their uncle so much. And each other. I really liked that pic of Megs with her arm around her baby sis. So cute!

Leanne said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving your comment on my blog today, it's very nice to 'meet' you :)
You have a beautiful family, I will keep checking in!