Sunday, March 2, 2008

Walks and Parks

Wow, another week has gone by and now it is March...I can hardly believe it! The weather has been so nice this week and we have gone on walks and to the park quite a bit. ***Warning...there are lots of pictures!**Gabby finished her swimming lessons last Tuesday. She just loved being in the water! I think I will try to take the girls every other week or so to the pool just for fun:)Playing in the backyard. Gabby loves to be pushed in the swing!
Daddy bought Megs, Gabby and I flowers this week. It was so sweet and they are my favorite...Gerbera daisies! Megan keeps asking to touch and hold her flower. She decided that the dark pink flower was hers, the light pink one was Gabby's and the orange one was mine. So cute!Jeff, the girls and I went on a walk today. It was a little chilly and windy, but so nice to get out in the fresh air. We went up quite a steep hill and Jeff and I made a deal...he had to push the stroller with both girls in it, up the hill if I would climb the full flight of stairs up the hill. I said okay, but he didn't think I would/could do the stairs...well I proved him wrong. I did the stairs no problem! It was a good work out and now I want to run up and down the stairs several times a week to get in shape for soccer. Soccer starts in less than 2 months and I am SO out of shape:(
Jeff took some really cool pictures of the girls this morning, when the sun was shining in the window!I hope you all enjoy the many pictures in this post! Have a great week!

3 comments:

Keith - Kristen said...

The pics are great! The girls are beautiful! And good job on the stairs, yikes!

Kirsten said...

I agree, those are some great pics! So fun that you continue to play soccer Tan. I love it! Wish I could come for an afternoon visit. Miss you guys.

Jess said...

love all the pics tanya! your girls are too cute! :)