Thursday, March 27, 2008

A great weekend...

I know it's a little late now, but we had a great Easter weekend! Megan had so much fun looking for eggs on her easter egg hunts. Yes, she had 3 easter eggs hunts...so crazy for a 2 1/2 year old! But, of course Jeff and I have been enjoying some of her chocolate! She had one with my parents, one at church and one with Jeff's parents:) She loved it...On Good Friday, the Watoto children's choir was at our church and I took Meg's with me. I went last year and really enjoyed it and I thought this year, she would enjoy it too. She was very interested by the whole thing...she sat very still and loved to listen to the music. She was very tired, but she still had fun. My parents took in some of the kids from the choir for the night and we had breakfast with them and my parents in the morning. Megan had an easter egg hunt with these 3 little girls! They were SO excited. We spent a lot of the weekend with Jeff's family. Eric and Traci were in town for the weekend, and it was so great to see them again. We had a bridal shower for Traci on Saturday afternoon and it was lots of fun. We made wedding invitations on Friday afternoon and even Jeff, Eric and dad helped! I can't believe their wedding is less than 2 months away...that will go by so fast!Here is Meg's modeling her flower girl dress for the wedding!! So cute!Gabby has moved to her big girl car seat now. She seems to really like it! She is still facing backwards, but she can see Megan better now. It's really cute, because they pass toys back and forth now. It makes me a little sad, only because, my baby is growing up:(We went over to some family friends house on Monday for dinner. Rob and Leanne and their kids were in town for a few days and we had a nice visit with them. Megan had lots of fun playing with their girls. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, thanks to Mrs. Born!!I couldn't believe it, but yesterday we had a bunch of snow!! WHAT...this is supposed to be spring. I am not interested in snow anymore:( It was like a blizzard at our house for a few hours,
but today it has all melted. It has still been cold here though, even when the sun is shining. I am looking forward to more spring like weather, really soon!I hope you all have a great weekend:)

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I am looking out my window right now at a blizzard in Vancouver. CRAZINESS!!!

Anonymous said...

same here... in Seattle! So much for global warming! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend for the old man's birthday!

Greg said...

We were getting snow out here in Winnipeg this last week as well. I thought we were done!

Great Easter pics. I did not get involved in any hunts!