Thursday, March 20, 2008

Where has the time gone!

This past Monday, Gabby turned 11 months old!! Wow...where does the time go. I can't believe she is almost a year old. I think I might cry on her birthday:( She is all better now. She had the fever for 4 days and then a rash appeared and so she had the infant measles. Megan had them as well when she was a baby and it was exactly the same. Gabby was so cranky and just wanted to be held the whole time she has the fever, but I am so thankful that she is back to her happy little self!

This picture is kind of blurry, but her smile is just so cute!!We have been getting outside a lot these days, since the weather has been so nice! But, this morning I woke up and opened the curtains and it was SNOWING!! I couldn't believe it. It only snowed for about an hour and then we had blue sky. I have gone for 3 walks this week and it's felt great!I had my first soccer practice last night. It was chilly out and a little windy, so my lungs hurt a bit after all the running. It felt really good to get back into it! I am totally out of shape, but that will come with time. We just played a scrimmage game and got to meet all the other players on our team. I think it will be really fun!Eric and Traci are coming home tonight and we are so looking forward to seeing them again! Megan keeps talking about them and she is so excited that they are coming for a visit. We are having a little bridal shower for Traci on Saturday and I think it will be really fun! It will be nice for everyone to get to know her a little better. I can't believe their wedding is less than 2 months away!!
Megan has been a little more of a challenge for us these days. She does not want to listen very well to us and she has started talking back to us:( We are trying to nip that in the bud, so that it doesn't continue. A friend of mine told me that 3 year olds are more difficult than 2 year olds...so we shall see about that. Oh, and she hasn't been napping well again:( Last week, she napped every day and I was so excited and this week, she has only napped once. I guess my expectations are a little high.

Jeff took some interesting pictures last Sunday when the sun was shining in the kitchen window. His and the girls reflections in a cup of coffee!Jeff looks kind of scary in this picture! He just looks so serious...I told him he should have smiled.
I'm off to do some cleaning now! I hope you all have a blessed Easter:)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Love the coffee pictures. Too cool. way to go Jeff! Also love all the little polka dot outfits. You know me and my polka dots!!! Hope to see you soon (I think it will happen!)