Saturday, November 22, 2008

Update

Just to update you all on the condition of our baby boy. We had our first ultrasound last Friday and the technician said she could not tell us anything. She said we would have to follow up with our doctor. I was a little discouraged by that, because I really wanted to know what was up and didn't want to worry for the whole weekend. The one thing the technician said was that if there was something wrong, it would be obvious. Well, maybe obvious to here, but I don't know how to read an ultrasound. Anyways, after the ultrasound we did feel better because she showed us the baby and to us everything looked okay. I didn't hear back from my doctor on Monday or Tuesday and I called them everyday! Finally, on Wednesday I called the ultrasound clinic and they faxed it to my doctor right then. I called my doctor about an hour later and the receptionist said that there was no change from my last ultrasound - which was at 20 weeks. She said everything was okay and I still needed to go for my next ultrasound, this Friday.

So, I went again for another ultrasound this Friday and the technician was awesome and she said everything looked really good. She showed me his heart, stomach, face, etc. She even did a 3D ultrasound and that was really neat! He weighs about 2 lbs right now.

I am so thankful and relieved that everything is okay with our baby boy! I can't believe I did all that worrying for nothing. God is so good! Thank you to all of you for your prayers. We are so blessed!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, I am so thankful that your little bundke is doing well in your belly. How scary was that?!? Sucks, but God has his hand in this and your boys sounds healthy! SO glad for you Tan<3

tomandlynette said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! So glad to hear your baby boy is doing okay. Enjoy your pregnancy, Tanya. It's so hard not to worry when it's our children, isn't it?

Traci said...

This is wonderful news! We're still praying for the little guy! :-)

Nadine said...

I hope you guys are still doing good. Keep us updated!
Have a great holiday season!