Thursday, December 18, 2008

A few cute sheep!!

Last Sunday, the girls were in our church Christmas program. They were dressed as little sheep and they sang "Away in a Manger". Well, Megan sang...Gabby just stood there looking cute! Gabby was not actually supposed to be in it yet, since she is too young, but she wanted to be up on stage and no one seemed to mind!Here's Gabby running up to the stage...she is NOT shy!!!On Sunday night, Derek, Colleen and Sarah came over and brought pizza for dinner!! Here's Megs and sweet little Sarah...On Sunday night around midnight, I started getting really bad heartburn (I usually get some heartburn after eating pizza when I'm pregnant)...but, this was the worst I had ever had. I couldn't get comfortable and couldn't sleep. Around 6am I got up and felt quite sick and had diarrhea (sorry if this is too much info!!) and then a LOT of puking!! It was awful. I felt horrible all day on Monday and pretty much laid on the couch all day. I felt bad for the girls because they watched TV most of the day since I couldn't do anything:( Jeff came home from work and made dinner and then went grocery shopping with Megan. He's such a great husband!!!

I'm feeling much better now, but still not 100%. I still don't have much of an appetite...which is okay since I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I get weighed!!

Gabby actually threw up a tiny bit yesterday morning, but totally seemed herself all day and ate like normal and everything. She is a tough girl! So far, Jeff and Megs have been fine and I hope it stays that way.

We have been cooped up in the house all week because of me being sick and I don't want to get other people sick, especially with Christmas right around the corner. Also, we have been getting tons of snow and it's SO cold outside!! The snow is really beautiful and I think we are going to have a white Christmas, which I love!!

We are just about ready for Christmas! I just have a couple more things to get and then we will be done. I also need to wrap the gifts soon. I can't believe it's only a week until Christmas...where does the time go!

No comments: