Monday, January 12, 2009

35 weeks...

Here's my huge belly at 35 weeks...
I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left of this pregnancy!! I'm looking forward to not being pregnant anymore. Every thing seems to be hurting these days and I'm getting more uncomfortable by the day. Sleeping has also become difficult and I pretty much toss and turn all night! But, I do love feeling our little boy move inside my tummy...I will miss that about pregnancy!!
I had another ultrasound last week. It was just to check on my amniotic fluid levels again and everything is really good!! I don't think I have to have any more ultrasounds now, but I do have to start going to the doctor every week now. When I had my ultrasound last week the technician said that the baby weighed about 5 lbs 4 oz. Oh, and we are still undecided on a name...Jeff and I don't agree on anything!!! Hopefully we have something picked out before he arrives.
Today, Megan started swimming lessons on her own. She has done lots of swimming lessons before, but I have always been in the water with her. Last week I asked her if she wanted to do swimming lessons and that mommy and Gabby would not be in the water. She wasn't too sure of the idea at first, but later seemed excited about it. So today we went to the pool and there were 4 other kids in her class and she did great! I was so proud of her for going in all my herself, even in the "big" pool!!We are so thrilled and excited that our dear friends, Derek and Colleen are expecting their second baby. Gabby and Sarah are about 8 months apart and our baby and their baby will be about 6 months apart. It will be so fun to watch them all grow up together!!
Such a cute picture of the girls and uncle Curt!!
The girls have been doing really well in their bunk beds! They go to bed at the same time, but Gabby has been crying a bit before falling asleep. Megan sleeps through all the crying and it amazes me because Gabby is very loud!! Megan usually wakes up before Gabby and sometimes Gabby wakes up from Megan crawling down the ladder, but I just lie Gabby back down and she goes back to sleep for awhile!
The baby room is starting to look a little boyish now. I bought a crib set from a friend of mine and it is so cute!! It's blue and yellow bedding and it goes great with the paint color in that room. Megan and Gabby often stand on the side of the crib and talk about their baby brother. It's so sweet!!

That's all for today...I hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Tan,
You look absolutely beautiful! I'm excited to meet this cute boy! And to meet Gabby!!!
Have a fantastic next few weeks. I hope you can find moments of peace before life changes again!
Nadine

Greg said...

5 weeks is really not a long time, and then only a couple more and we'll get to see you all as well.

Kirsten said...

Tan, you are carrying him so well! You look so great : ) I too can't wait to meet him, and I am so glad I don't have to wait long! Love you lots. And the girls are so grown up. I miss you guys. We'll have to plan a week-end trip up sometime soon after the wedding. What do you think?

Keith - Kristen said...

Wow this pregnancy has gone really fast, well or me anyway :)
You look amazing!