Friday, July 17, 2009

Tiny blessings!!

My parents moved into their new place at the beginning of this month and they are doing a bunch of renovations. It's really coming along and looks great! We have been there quite a bit to help them out. They have a swimming pool in their complex and it's SO nice!! The water is like bathtub temperature. I forgot to get some pictures in the pool...but the girls had such a fun time. They keep asking to go back now!!The girls enjoying some ice cream on grandma and grandpa's new patio!
Here's Gabby feeding her baby...so cute!!Marty being his cute little self, right after a nap!!
The other day, I put Marty in his seat so I could get supper ready and I went to check on him a few minutes later and this is how I found him...
I guess he is growing out of some of his baby stuff. I even raised the rail on his crib a few weeks ago...wow, how times flies! He's 5 months old today and I was just thinking that in one month we can start feeding him food. It's time to move Gabby from the high chair into a booster seat!We have been having such HOT weather lately...we are spending a lot of time outside! The kids are loving it. I brought out the slip 'n slide the other day and the girls were in heaven. Gabby was a little unsure of the cold water at first, but it didn't take long for her to get in it.Marty was enjoying watching the girls play in the backyard...Meggie loves to draw on the pavement with her sidewalk chalk, this is a picture she drew yesterday of me!! I was pretty impressed with her art skills...she's learning from her daddy.
We have had so many friends have babies lately and we are so excited for them! Daryl and Becca had a boy(Jace) and girl(Mia) almost 2 weeks ago, Virgil and Angela had a baby girl(Abigail) last week and Derek and Colleen had a baby boy(Jacob) on Wednesday. We are so happy for all of them and so thankful for these little blessings!!

Megan and Gabby have been asked to be flower girls for Curt and Anne's wedding in October. Jeff's mom and I went shopping this morning and found some really cute dresses!! I can't wait to see the girls walk down the aisle together. Oh, and of course I can't wait to see beautiful Anne in her dress too!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

gotta love the dora slip n' slide! :) great pictures - i love the one of Marty after his nap, and the one of Gabby through the slip n' slide :)

Traci said...

Oh my gosh! These photos are so cute. I love the one of Gabby feeding her baby. that is so funny and Marty in his crib! He is such a treat. I can't believe how quickly they are all growing up. It is kind of sad. Can't wait to see the girls in their flower girl dresses. can you send me a picture? :-)

Greg said...

And Lynette just had her 5th (Naomi Lynette) as well. Sarah, Jillian and Carrie are going to be flower girls at my wedding and they are pretty excited as well. I can't believe it's been 5 months either.