Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Birthday Parties...

Megan's birthday parties seem to keep coming!! She had her kids birthday party last weekend and then on Wednesday night great grandma and grandpa came over for some birthday cake and then this past Saturday night we had all the grandparents and great grandparents over for some more cake!! Megan loved being the center of attention. She got lots of great gifts, including lots of Dora stuff. Boy that girl is obsessed with Dora!! She got Dora lighted shoes, Dora backpack, Dora sippy cup, Dora theater set, Dora writing pad, the list goes on...
Megs had some difficulty blowing out her candle! (I know I should have put 2 candles on the cake, but I forgot!) But, she sure enjoyed eating the cake!

On Sunday we went to ama and papa's house for a little while. Ama wanted to take Meggie for a walk in her beautiful flower garden. Megan loved it!! She also loves Molly the puppy dog and wanted her to come on the garden walk also.

We received matching dresses for the girls for a gift from some family friends and here are the girls all dressed up and ready for church!! Megan did not want to smile for the pictures.
Here's a big smile from our little sweetheart. She is smiling more and more these days!! Especially when she first wakes up in the morning.



Megan and daddy having fun and goofing around!!
Sorry, I don't know how to turn the pictures, but I had to post this picture of Megs!! We were running errands on Saturday and Jeff had to run into the bank for a few minutes and I stayed in the car with the girls. Megan wanted to go with daddy and so when he left she cried!! And I'm such a mean mommy, but I couldn't resist taking this picture!! She had her sunglasses on, as you can tell, and she always puts them on upside down, it is really cute. Jeff thinks she looks like Elton John in this picture!



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh, you guys look so great. Megs and Gabby, you are so cute. I can't believe I get to see you in less than a week. Can't wait!

Eric Vogt said...

I sure miss my li'l nieces. Thanks so much for keeping your page up to date with so many pictures Tan!