Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still waiting...

So....I'm still pregnant!! Now I am almost 39 weeks pregnant. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if I'm dilated or progressing at all. I'm interested to see if anything is happening. On Tuesday night, I woke up at 2:30am and was up for about 3 hours having contractions every 5-8 minutes, but not painful. I couldn't fall back to sleep because I kept watching the clock to see how far apart they were. Anyways, after about 3 hours they were gone and nothing happened for the rest of the day. I am feeling very uncomfortable and tired now. I have a lot of pelvic pressure and getting up from sitting hurts so much these days:(
I took Megan to her last swimming lesson Wednesday morning. My mom and dad came along and my mom took Gabby swimming and she LOVED it!! That girl loves the water. She even went on the slide and happened to go under the water. Megan was not being very cooperative with the swimming teacher this week and I'm not sure why. She didn't want to go into the water in the "cold" pool when they were supposed to. I had to talk her into it a few times!Here is Megs doing her starfish...Gabby and grandma hanging out in the pool!We are pretty much over our colds now. It was pretty nasty with the cough and snotty noses and lasted almost 2 weeks. I still am a little congested and Jeff managed to get away with only a sore throat! Lucky guy! We were pretty much stuck at home while being sick and I'm happy to be able to get out of the house now...since I'll probably be stuck at home again for a while after the baby is born.
I feel like I am nesting a little bit these days. I got lots of laundry done today, made bread and cookies. Yesterday, I vacuumed the house and cleaned out the van...just trying to get everything in order before the big day. On the weekend, I cleaned out some closets and it felt good to get things done.

I'm off to bed to read for a bit and hopefully have a good sleep! Good night...

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I hope you're doing good Tan! I'm praying for your health and for that beautiful baby's health!
Nadine