Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December festivities!!

WOW...it's December!! I'm feeling pretty ready for Christmas this year. I'm pretty much done my shopping, just a couple last minute things left to buy. We put up our Christmas decorations last week and the girls loved every minute of it!!
I was a little worried about putting up the Christmas tree, because Marty is into everything!! But, to my surprise, he doesn't seem too interested in the tree:) The girls loved looking through the boxes of decorations and especially liked hanging the decorations on the tree.
Hanging their stockings...
Megan had her final ballet class this morning! Oh...it was so cute to watch all the little girls! My parents and Jeff's mom came to watch also. Then after the class they had drinks and cookies to celebrate! The girls thought that was pretty great:)
We had a playdate at our friends house this week and the kids decorated Christmas ornaments and cookies! Megan and Gabby love to do crafty things...so they loved it! Check out how many candies Meggie has on her cookie here!!
I forgot to mention that Marty is right back to breastfeeding! It was about a day and a half and I'm pretty sure it was from his stuffy nose and not being able to suck and breathe at the same time. Anyways, I'm so happy about it:) Breastfeeding is SO much easier than pumping and then feeding him a bottle...I don't have time for that!

The many happy faces of Marty...
One day last week, it was sunny and so warm(well, for November it was)! I think it was about 7 degrees that day. The kids played outside in the backyard and I played on the deck with Marty. It always feels so good to see the sunshine in the winter!Gabby was posing here for me...
Well, we didn't win anything at Jeff's work Christmas party this year:( They had 2 big prizes this year...a home surround sound system and a big screen TV. The dinner was really good with lots of choices, I especially liked the dessert table!!

And a very happy birthday to my wonderful mother-in-law today!! Thanks mom for all you do for us...we love you:)

4 comments:

Greg said...

Great shots there, the kids all look good. It's nice to be able to enjoy the outside when we can!

Lindsay said...

Is there anything cuter than little ballerinas? I would like to steal Marty. Just for one day. He is sooooo cute!! :)

Nadine said...

Marty is such a little hottie! He'll definitely be a little heart-breaker someday! Merry Christmas!

Eric Vogt said...

There you go, guys of all ages think Christmas trees are boring! I love the look on Marty's face in the shot where Megan is holding him (he doesn't look too thrilled).